Cheese Broccoli Pasta Salad Recipe
Vegetable salad is one of the nutritious food which anyone prefers for instant energy. It is not only nutritious but also very delicious to eat. Cheese Broccoli Pasta Salad Recipe is one such nutritious and delicious recipe which would give a great taste and also a very good healthy food.
- 1 cup Brocoll ( chopped as medium sized pieces)
- 1 qt Cheese
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Quinova
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- First wash and dry broccoli and avocado and dry it well. slice Avocado into small cubes and keep it aside. Avocado not only adds taste to the salad but also gives creaminess to it.
- switch on the stove and keep a pot over it and pour some water into the pot.Now put the chopped broccoli into the pot and let it boil for less than five minutes. Add a pinch of salt while boiling. Once it is semi-cooked just switch of the stove as you need the broccoli to be crunchy.
- Take a vessel and put the quarter cup of quinoa and pour ¾ cup of water into it and allow it to boil in low flame.cook for about 7-10 minutes .It is ready once all the water is evaporated.
- Take a grill pan and smear some olive oil over it and once it heats up, slice the cheese into cubes and place it in the grill pan.now place the semi cooked broccoli also in the grill and grill them for about 5-6 minutes till you get a golden brown colour. when one side is cooked, toss over the other sides and ensure that also becomes golden brown.
- Now add the cooked quinoa, and the grilled cheese and broccoli into a bowl and mix it well with a table spoon of olive oil and serve hot.